Sunday, June 7, 2015

Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 16GB Specs

This is the newest review about Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 16GB Unlocked GSM LTE Android Smartphone - Red
Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 16GB Unlocked GSM Photo

Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 16GB Features

  • 4G LTE capable for faster connections
  • 8MP camera for dual photo and video capture
  • Luminous 4.8" HD Super AMOLED display
  • Powerful Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich)
  • Unlocked phone
  • Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 16GB Unlocked GSM Specs
Made for humans and also inspired by nature, this 4G LTE AT&T version of this Galaxy S3 sees, listens, and also responds to your requirements

No comments:

Post a Comment